Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Hair Tip

Hi Dolls!
Today's post will be on how to minimize split ends. With summer in session, my ends usually are split and bone dry and I usually wear my hair in a bun or curled to disguise my split ends. My last haircut was in April and I told my hair stylist that I really needed something to help my ends because they get so dry in the summer. She suggested using olive oil or a hair serum and apply it to my ends when my hair was went. I started using what I already had which is Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. I focus it on the ends of my hair and massage it and then proceed with spraying Tresemme's Heat Taming Spray. I did a posting about both products titled "Old Faithfuls" and they have done right by me since day 1 lol!

Since I've been using the serum on my ends when wet, I definitely notice a difference with my ends. They don't look bad at all! If you really want to kick things up a notch, you can apply the serum in the morning and before bed at night. I like to alternate that method about every other day and I'm happy with the results. I hope you all find this helpful. Since summer is here and you want to protect your tresses, please don't forget to wear Sun Block as well!

I did mention that Paul Mitchell is carried at JC Penny's salons but the salons I've been to here in Arizona do carry the line. Please call and check prior to making a trip to JC Penny's to pick up anything from Paul Mitchell. You can also check at Ulta which is where I picked up the serum from. I hope everyone is enjoying summer!

Here is a video I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment