Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAUL

Hi Lovelies!
Today's post will be on MAC Give Me Liberty of London haul. It came out about three weeks ago and I love the packaging. I love the cute little flowers and birds! This makes Spring official and I'm so glad I got everything I wanted.






Here's what I got:

Beauty Powder Blushes
Shell Pearl
Summer Rose

Eyeshadows
Dame's Desire
Bough Grey
Birds and Berries

English Accents Lipglass
Blooming Lovely Lipstick

Aside from the collection,
I also bought:
Green Smoke and Free to Be eyeshadow
True Babe Lipglass
Dubonnet Lipstick
Artifact Paint Pot
#138 brush

I love the #138 brush because it contours the face beautifully and it's so soft. I hope you enjoy!

*FTC Disclaimer* I purchased the items myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just found you're blog today and wonder why I didn't find it before...
    I just wanted to ask which of the two beauty powder blushes you would reccomend more.. (NC 30 skin if that helps!)
    Thanks!!! Ree

    ReplyDelete