Saturday, January 16, 2010

A small MAC haul

Hi Dolls!
I know I'm a little late with this haul but its better late than never, right? Hehe. I picked up items from All Ages, All Races, All Sexes and Lillyland collections. Lately, I've been into neutral colors and strong contoured cheekbones which totally reminds me of makeup from the 90s and that's why I'm so excited about All Ages, All Races, All Sexes. Makeup from the 90s makes me think of Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford being on the covers of high fashion magazines with strong cheek bones, strong brows and soft neutral eyes. The colors are so pretty. Don't get me wrong, I love bright colors too but there's just something about neutrals. Today I did an eye combo with Cross-Cultural and Showstopper which are two of the shadows I bought from the collection and got a few compliments while I was out shopping. I almost want to buy back ups for my kit.

From the Lillyland collection, I bought a creme blush and a powder. I'm in love! I wore the cream blush today and it lasted all day long. The powder gave me a nice glow with a touch of shimmer. Below is a picture of the haul!



- Face Powder in Pearlmatte
- Cremeblend Blush in Joie-De-Vivre
- Beauty Powder Blush in All's Good
- Eyeshadow in Showstopper, Banshee, and Cross-Cultural
- Shadestick in Nurture

I thought I'd do close- ups of all the items.


-Pearlmatte



-All's Good


-Joie-De-Vivre


-Showstopper, Banshee, Cross-Cultural


-Swatches


-Nurture


Banshee on top of Nurture makes a perfect lid color. I'm going to do a look for it. Til next time! * I bought all of the products on my own.

1 comment: