Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Love Lace

Hi Dolls! Today's post will be for a look that I did a few days ago. My boyfriend and I went on a dinner date and I wanted to wear my Love Lace eyeshadow. I really like this color because it's different, something that I do not have and I rarely wear blue eyeshadow. I need to start wearing blue eye shadows for sure! I think it's all about finding the right color of blue.

Love Lace is a Veluxe Pearl finish and I really packed it on my lid with my 239. Another great brush that is comparable to a 239 brush is a Loew Cornell Maxine's Mop in 3/8. I bought mine at Michael's which is an arts and craft store in case no one knows what Michael's is. The 3/8 Loew Cornell brush is inexpensive and I highly recommend it! I will take a picture of both brushes for my next post. On to the makeup!



Products used (All MAC unless other wised stated)
Eyes
- Anastasia Brow Pen in Universal Deep Shade
- Painterly Paint Pot
- Ricepaper as highlight
- Softbrown and Texture in the crease
- Love Lace on lid
- Graphology and Blacktied in outer corner

Face
- Studio Fix Fluid NC 30
- Prep and Prime Powder
- Bronzer in Bronze
- Dame Blush

Lips
- Beurre liner
- Myself lipstick





I hope you all enjoyed this look! Til next time Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment